Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Bright Autumn Festival April 28 - May 14, 2006

Bright Autumn Festival April 28 – May14 2006

As you can see this starts the weekend we are planning to visit. I emailed a few parks today and so far have had only the response below; I presume they have vacancies for that weekend.
Check out the Bright Autumn Festival website for the full program. I will post any other replies that I receive on this site.

Please indicate in the comments box if you are planning to go to Bright for this excursion ASAP as we probably should book the accommodation

[The park below equates to $23.35 per person per night[if there are 6 of us], hopefully there is a couple for the queen bed!]

Email rec'd today.
Hi Vicki,

Our villa units accommodate up to six people with 1 queen bed and 4 singles. They are self contained with ensuites, kitchen, lounge, dining, TV, DVD, reverse cycle air, patio with outdoor furniture and the linen to the main bed. They are available for $92 per night for 2 people and $12 per extra person, 16 years and over, per night. Children 5 to 15 years are $9 each per night and children under 5 are free of charge.

Please let me know if I can be any further assistance.

Best regards

Tracey
BRIGHT ACCOMMODATION PARK438 Great Alpine RdBright Victoria 3741Ph/Fax 03 57501001

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go.

Vicki said...

I'm a strong possibility at this stage.