Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hi...this is going to everyone, its easier and I'm too tired to care. It was almost 48 hours by the time we got to bed last night for a few hours sleep. Traveled around on the trains yesterday, climbed to the top of the Sacre Coeur (google it), hundreds of steps up a very narrow and very steep vertical staircase, when you start there is no going back down. Vicki and I were the only ones who did the climb, I paid for it during the night though. It was hot here yesterday, not cold as expected. (this keyboard is a dodgy). Seen lots of other touristy things, but I can't rember the spelling. Trains are easy enough to use, we have a five day pass to go anywhere on the MET system. Paris time is 8 hours behind AUS. (I have no return key). Only seen the Eifel tower in the distance through the haze. I'd ask how my classes are going....but I don't care. This youth hostel is not exactly 5 stars, in fact it wouldn't even rate close to a 1 star. BYO towell. Cheap is good!  Bonjour.

Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for?

No comments: